As announced last month, a revamped version of Firefox marketing projects site, Spread Firefox, has gone live after about six weeks in beta.
Noticeable changes since SFX 1:
- It features a In the news section, that appears to be a collection of Firefox related news.
- The PhotoStream presents several Flickr photo streams from Spread Firefox members.
- Project/action oriented as opposed to talk-oriented (forums, blog posts).
- Features a QuickWins list with easy ways to spread Firefox.
- Features a Tell a Friend button. A nice, easy tool but the message could be more compelling and attractive.
- Still based on Drupal.
Visit the new Spread Firefox for getting and sharing ideas on how to spread Firefox.