Firefox 4 introduced a significant number of new features, among them, some low profile new buttons available for the toolbar.
In case you missed them, here they are from left to right, right after the search bar. Remember buttons can now be added to the tab bar or the add-on bar.
- The tab groups button that opens Panorama with all your tabs to visually organize them.
- The Sync button, which forces syncrhronization of your browsing data if you have set up Mozilla’s Sync service.
- Page zoom buttons
- A web feed subscription button. As you may have noticed, Firefox no longer tells you when a web feed (Atom or RSS) is available from the current site. If you want this back, add this button.
And here are a few shortcuts:
- Ctrl + Shift + E, turns to Panorama tab viewing.
- Ctrl + /, toggles the Add-on bar
- Ctrl + Shift + Del, opens the Clear Recent History dialog. This is not new, but is more helpful now that it is three clicks away via the Firefox menu.