Whether you want to help other Firefox users, learn about the tools available to help others and the innards of some Firefox 3 features, or talk to some of the main drivers of Firefox 3 and Mozilla, Support Firefox Day is for you.
Mozilla Support has prepared a day full of support sessions, chats and workshops for today, Friday 23, 2008. Here’s the schedule: (all times US Pacific Standard Time, GMT -7)
- 8:00 – 10:00: Support session #1
- 10:00 â€“ 10:45: Workshop: Supporting Firefox 3 users with Live Chat
- 11:00 – 11:30: Chat with Mike Connor, Developer Lead of Firefox 3
- 11:30 – 12:30: Support Session #2
- 12:30 – 1:15: Workshop: Learn all about the new bookmark system in Firefox 3
- 1:30 â€“ 2:00: Chat with Mike Beltzner, Usability Design Expert
- 2:00 – 3:00: Support Session #3
- 3:00 – 3:45: Workshop: Learn how to troubleshoot Firefox 3 like a pro
- 4:00 – 4:30: Chat with John Lilly, CEO of Mozilla Corporation
- 4:30 – 5:00: Chat with Asa Dotzler, Spokesmodel and Storyteller
All sessions, workshops and chats will take place on IRC (instructions to access audio and video will be provided during the sessions). To participate, just drop by Support Firefox Day page for the complete details and a web based chat client (powered by mibbit) you can use to join the party.
If you prefer to use your favorite IRC client (like ChatZilla), connect to irc://irc.mozilla.org/#sumo.