Celebrate what the web is today: your communication hub, your way of expression, your hobby, your discovery playground, you name it. At the same time, help raise awareness on the importance on keeping One Web: for people of all languages, devices, nations, and conditions.
Get involved in any of several simple ways:
- Post about it on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Hi5, etc. Make sure to use the tag #owd2009.
- Grab a poster here, take a picture of yourself and post it to Flickr, make sure to use the tag #owd2009. Link to your picture here, and you may win a laptop bag!
- Grab an image here, print yourself a T-shirt and wear it around, or print a mini poster and show it in your car
- Donate to OneWebDay. Cold cash is also necessary.
- Share this link to perform an Internet Health Check, where unhealthy means using Internet Explorer 6.