Camino 1.5.5 is available now with fixes for several security vulnerabilities included in Gecko 220.127.116.11 (an released yesterday with Firefox 18.104.22.168).
Among other stability and minor improvements, from the release notes:
- When quitting after closing all tabs, Camino will no longer crash.
- Opening a .url file with Open downloaded files enabled will no longer cause Camino to attempt to download the file repeatedly.
- Camino will no longer crash when using the Trash button in the Downloads window.
- Pressing Tab in an editable table view now advances to the next control properly on Mac OS X 10.5.
- Camino now sets the default home page properly on first launch.
- When saving a web page as a PDF from the Print dialog, Camino suggests the pageâ€™s title as the filename.
- Camino now hides the cursor when using the Page Up and Page Down keys.
- Upgraded the â€œBlock Flash animationsâ€ code to use Flashblock 1.5.5.
- Improved ad-blocking.
Get Camino 1.5.5 from Camino web site. Available in fifteen languages.